Sunday, April 01, 2007

Words to Think About

A day without sunshine................................is like night.

We actually had both today.... sunshine and no sunshine. I went into work this morning and when I got home it was just beautiful outside. 60 degrees and sunshine. We ate lunch out on the picnic table, then took the dogs for a walk.

Back in time for Mike to settle in to watch the race. The dogs and I opted for a nap. I am feeling much better than I did on Fri/Sat... but still not 100 percent. Its mainly centered in my head now....
during the nap time clouds, thunder and rain moved in. A spring shower.

Hyacinth, tulips, daffodils, poppies have all made their appearance through the grounds dark earth. Several crocus in yellow and purple bloom.

Hope you enjoyed your first day of April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home